Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Update

I wanted to do an update because I promised to do a series on Homemade consumables. I apologize about not getting to that yet. We have had a very busy few weeks. We had my dad visit, then we sent the boys back to help him through a surgery. Thank God everything went well and the boys learned to serve and help others out. During this time our youngest had a very bad allergic reaction and we ended up in the ER. We do not know what caused it. God truly protected her and we were back home with in a few hours. Praise God! We are continuing to go to doctors and have more testing. We have not had any more reactions that were that bad since. We would appreciate your prayers during this time. Since this time we have been busy with all other aspects of our life ;) Our boys did arrive safely at home and we are blessed to have them back! As for the homemade series I will be putting it off for several more weeks as canning season is upon us. I will be posting on that and hopefully I will get some pictures to share too. Have a blessed weekend!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment