Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Catching Up

 Last week we received a call letting us know that one of our very dear friends had past away very unexpectedly. So this past Friday we traveled to Maryland for the services. We were only there for three nights and then back home. We have made quick trips before, but they have always been planned. This time was last minute. We had one thing on our minds and that was to go and help our friend through his time of grieving. I was blessed to be able to spend some time with my family as well. The most important thing is that we were blessed with safe travel.
 So this week I am catching up on everything. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I have so many things to do and don't know where to start. I guess I'll start with the mountain of laundry. I'm off to the laundry room. Have a great day!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment