Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Update: Washing My Face With Honey

I have been washing my face with honey for six days now. I will tell you that I had my doubts. "Would this leave my face sticky?", "Will I still have to moisturize?", and "Will I stick to my pillow?" The answer to these questions is no. Washing with honey is um ..... different! I mean when my husband saw the bottle of honey he rolled his eyes. LOL! My daughter looked at me like I was crazy. I'm thankful I did not let these responses deter me because washing with honey is WONDERFUL! My skin is super soft. I don't stick to the pillow, or need to moisturize, I don't feel sticky, and best of all I don't attract bees! I can not say yet if my pores will shrink or if it clears up acne. What I can say is that my skin has not felt this good in years! So check out the washing your face with honey challenge.

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment